eVN DEALER SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The eVN Dealer Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by eVN LLC (“Sponsor”), 300 East Maple Road, Birmingham, Michigan 48009.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 19th, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 15, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official Sweepstakes clock.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are: i) at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and who have completed the eVN Survey on the Website (as defined below), and ii) employees in good standing of authorized dealerships (the “Dealerships”) in attendance at the Buick GMC national conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 19, 2023. Employees, officers and directors, their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and any and all companies associated with the development, distribution or implementation of, or others
providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate (the “Sponsor Entities”). Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period an eligible entrant must visit https://evnusa.com/gm-dealer-survey/ (“Website”) and follow the instructions to submit a Sweepstakes entry. Entrants must submit a valid e-mail address and any other registration information required by Sponsor. Upon completion and submission of the registration form the entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. No purchase necessary. Limit: Each entrant is limited to submitting one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) Sweepstakes entry using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or any other methods will void such entries, and that entrant may be disqualified.
- Random Drawing: On or about October 16, 2023, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period (“Random Drawing”). The selected entrant is considered a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”), and Odds of Winning:
- Prize (1): The “Prize” is a Yeti Hopper FLIP 12 Soft
Cooler (the “Prize”). The ARV of each Prize is $250. The total ARV of all
Prizes in this Sweepstakes is $250. Only one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend on the
total number of eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- General: All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. A properly claimed Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received, but in no event will Sponsor award more than one (1) Prize. If, for any reason, more than one (1) Prize notification is sent (or more than one  claim is received), Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. Prize is non-transferable, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitutions or cash redemptions will occur except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
- How To Claim the Prize: The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via e-mail within three (3) to five (5) days after a Random Drawing with instructions on how to claim the Prize. In the event of non-compliance with Official Rules, if a potential winner is deemed ineligible, declines the Prize, fails to respond to a winner notification within fourteen (14) days after initial contact, or if winner notification and/or Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. If the Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is not transferable. No substitution of the Prize is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Released Parties, defined in Section 7, shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sponsor Entities, the Dealerships, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations, fulfillment agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and shall be fully released from all liability, for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications, telephone calls, or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize; and/or (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the entrants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for any undelivered telephone calls, messages, or e-mails, including without limitation, undeliverable e-mails resulting from any cause, including any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by an entrant’s Internet Service Provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in an entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mails.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of entrant’s rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged ordestroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence, failure to act or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion,to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, a notice will be posted at the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Prize, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, and forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Oakland County, Michigan. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“AAA Rules”) The AAA Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced
and licensed to practice law in Michigan. All proceedings brought pursuant to
this Section will be conducted in Oakland Country, Michigan. The remedy for any
claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be
entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages
or to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, including attorneys’ fees
or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement
or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Released Parties and/or any other party shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any demand for arbitration must be filed within one (1) year of the time the cause of action occurred, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by
entrants at the time of registration, with these Official Rules and with the
- Publicity Rights: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, each entrant agrees to allowSponsor, and each of their designee(s), the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television, radio, and Internet, without notice, review or approval and withoutadditional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her Prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such Prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Winner List: To obtain the name. of the winners, mail a self-address, stamped, business-sized envelope to: ATTN: Legal (winners list request), eVN Dealer Survey Sweepstakes, 300 East Maple Road, Birmingham, Michigan 48009. Winner list requests must be received by January 14, 2024.
YETI is not associated with this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor: eVN, LLC, 300 East Maple, Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Any questions or concerns regarding the operation of the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org.